London to Paris Cycle
Home or away? Pick both and cycle from London to Paris for Oasis!
"Cycling to Paris was the most wonderful experience" - Oasis fundraiser Victoria Sherratt
Passing through picturesque Kent countryside, we cross the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France, passing the famous battlefields of the Somme and Agincourt. With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, our finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement.
- Day 1: Cycle from London through Kent and North Downs to Dover; ferry to Calais
- Day 2: Quiet winding roads and old market towns to Arras
- Day 3: Follow undulating tree-lined roads to Compiegne, on the banks of the River Oise
- Day 4: Rural countryside and villages to outskirts of Paris; finish under Eiffel Tower
- Day 5: Free in Paris; return by Eurostar to London
The London to Paris Cycle takes place four times each year. It costs £149 to register and the fundraising target is £1,550.
Book online and secure your place today!
Why fundraise for Oasis
We started working with Stephen two years ago. He’s had some heavy gang involvement and several run-ins with the police. Fifteen months ago he was stabbed seriously in the chest.
Things could have spiralled out of control, but Oasis youth workers visited him in hospital, and have since been working closely with him. In the summer Stephen asked us to help find him things to do to keep him busy and away from negative behaviour.
Jenny, his youth worker said, “It’s by no means the end of the story - I’m still worried about him. However, this week he got onto a college course and is doing really well.”
£160 could train 5 young people in conflict resolution and personal safety.