Oasis was founded in 1985 with a vision for opening a hostel for homeless young women in South London. Today, our housing offering has grown significantly and we are able to provide vital support to vulnerable young people and their families with a different range of needs.
Our housing provisions are pioneered by Oasis Aquila Housing, the part of the Oasis family responsible for this area of our work. The vision of Oasis Aquila Housing is for everyone to be part of a community where they are included, belong, and have the support, resources & relationships they need to play their part and reach their God-given potential, seeking to see communities transformed and an end to homelessness. Current provisions include:
• A new Social Lettings Agency
• Supported Accommodation for young people
• Housing and support service for vulnerable families
• Services for homeless people
• Community support services