Catagories: Management, Finance
Location: Beira, Mozambique
Duration: 6 months +
Ideal Start Date: Spring 2011
The Successful Candidate Will:
Provide Oversight of Administration and Finance
- Planning, organising, providing leadership to central team staff
- Manage office environment
- Develop and implement clear and cohesive administrative procedures
- Manage and control central team expenditure within agreed budgets
- Ensure IT equipment ismaintained
- Oversee finance manager and finance department, ensuring timely reports are produced and accounts are kept up to date
- Oversee HR manager and development of HR department ensuring staff are cared for, developed, appraised and disciplined as appropriate
In addition, working with Oasis Mozambique requires in general:
- A commitment to teamwork and to those with whom you work in Oasis Mozambique.
- Attendance and participation in regular Oasis Mozambique meetings, and other Oasis activities as requested.
- Being an advocate for Oasis Mozambique, the wider work of Oasis globally, marginalised children and young people in Mozambique.
- Participation in an annual appraisal and review of personal and professional development
- The maintenance and continual development of a spiritual lifestyle and a growing relationship with God.
- Personal involvement with a local Church.
- Management Experience
- Professional background in finance or accounting preferred
To Apply, please click on Apply Now at the left hand side of the screen.