OASIS HUB WARNDON
PART-TIME, 8 HOURS PER WEEK (0.2 FTE)
SALARY: £3,952 per annum for 8 hours/week (£19,760 FTE)
Oasis Charitable Trust is a multi-national charity supporting young people and their families in 10 countries worldwide. Our vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work as part of our Oasis Hub Warndon team to support the team by providing excellent administrative support. The post holder will be the first point of contact in responding to enquires. This is a busy and varied role and suited to someone who enjoys supporting and organizing a busy hub office.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with and responding to general enquiries relating to any areas of the Hub’s work. Signposting calls, post and emails or taking messages as appropriate.
- Administrating the marketing for activities, including newsletters, flyers and brochures. Assist with reports, grant applications, meeting minutes and other paperwork.
- Updating of visual and digital communication platforms including websites and social media sites.
The successful post holder must have:
- GCSE level Math’s and English
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Experience of managing financial information in excel.
- Able to function in diverse settings and with a wide range of people.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing national organisation, making a difference to communities on a local level, while individually improving the life chances of young people. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A pension scheme, currently offering 7% employer contribution
- A generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working where possible and family friendly policies
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com to receive an Application Pack. (CVs alone will not be accepted). We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. The successful candidate will need to be provide proof of the right to work in the UK.
Completed applications should be returned by 9am Monday 29th November 2021.
Interviews will take place in Warndon Worcester on Tuesday 14th December 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Hub Leader Fay Osborne on 01905 453 530
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487