Head of Communications
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months (with a view to extend),
Full -time, 40 hours/week , (hours/working days negotiable) , London-based
Salary: £30,323 – £33,257 per annum (inc. London Allowance)
STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) is a global organisation that has pioneered a systemic solution to disrupt human trafficking using an intelligence led, technology driven model.
STT is a unique group of highly motivated individuals with roles that transcend multiple sectors such as business, intelligence analysis, community activism, creative campaigns and digital communications. We are now looking for a dedicated Head of Communications to help us achieve our vision of disrupting human trafficking.
The purpose of this role is to raise the profile and impact of STT’s work and to lead the communications delivery across the organisation. This will involve high quality digital and offline content, a strong brand and message and by equipping the global movement to be active story tellers of our work. As a member of the STT Executive Team you will need to display exceptional leadership, be relational both internally and externally and have a flair for building a strong organisational profile.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing an integrated strategic communications plan ensuring audience reach
- Digital and social content planning
- Leading the strategic thinking and planning and overseeing the development of our global paid social awareness campaigns
- Leveraging our current vision, mission and values to develop key messaging
- Identifying and managing effective pro-bono relationships
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be strategic – build on and implement a communications strategy that pushes boundaries
- Be a creative thinker – design integrated campaigns that resonate with STT supporters
- Be relational – with senior stakeholders, pro-bono sponsors and team members
- Be highly organised, yet maintain a flexible and adaptable working style to meet the needs of a small, yet highly ambitious and fast paced organisation
- Be knowledgeable on and connected with a wide spectrum of broadcast, print, online and social media influencers and journalists (Desired)
This is a full-time role within the STOP THE TRAFFIK team. In return you will be rewarded by working with a supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue, conveniently based in our Central London office. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK website www.stopthetraffik.org
If you are highly resourceful, adaptable and are able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK for full details and an application pack by emailing: email@example.com or calling 0207 921 4259. CVs alone will not be accepted.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
This is a rolling recruitment campaign and interviews will take place as applications are submitted, so please submit your application at your earliest convenience.