Make a difference to the world’s most vulnerable people and take ownership over complex technical problems.
The successful candidate will lead the data and technology team. Building the worlds unique rich intelligence picture which is central to STOP THE TRAFFIK’s vision of a collaborative and data enabled anti-trafficking space. You will enhance the existing data products, develop internal and external partnerships, spot opportunities, and innovate new data products all the while contributing to the overall strategic goal: to prevent exploitation and human trafficking.
- Lead the Data Team, made up of project officers and project managers
- Innovate data products that build collaboration and prevent human trafficking
- Promote the intelligence generated from gathered data
- Drive effective action using data visualisations and storytelling
- Build long standing collaborations and relationships
- Ensure best practice cybersecurity and data protection
- Maintain the servers, data pipelines and data products
- Provide technical guidance for the developers, coders, engineers and admins
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- People Management
- Project Management
- Collaborative and driven approach
- Data protection and cybersecurity experience
- Experience ensuring best practice with software development tools
- Experience with SQL, cloud computing (e.g. AWS) and/or GIS software.
- A friendly, supportive team
- Opportunity to work directly with global brands and experts around the world
- Encouragement and autonomy to present new ideas and lead on solutions
- The opportunity to join a cash benefit healthcare scheme for low monthly contributions, which can also cover your partner and children
- A corporate eye-care scheme
- Life insurance
- A non-contributory Grouped Personal Pension Scheme, where we pay a 7% contribution of your gross salary into your pension pot (you can choose to personally contribute if you wish)
- Life insurance
- An annual leave allowance of 27 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), rising to 1 day annually up to 33 days
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Ability to switch 2 bank holidays to better suit your needs
- Employment policies, including flexible working policy which reflect the needs of our staff
- In-house and external training opportunities
Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on website www.stopthetraffik.org
If you have the relevant experience, are highly resourceful, adaptable, and able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact send in a CV and cover letter (2 A4 sides) that evidences your ability to be successful in this role. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, minority, and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.