Human Trafficking Prevention Project Manager (London)
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Full-time (40 hours per week inc breaks)
£26,854 per annum (inc. London Allowance)
STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities, businesses and people across the world to prevent human trafficking & exploitation.
STOP THE TRAFFIK has been at the forefront of developing and delivering an intelligence-led approach to human trafficking prevention. Our working model brings together high-level organisations, cutting edge technology and the drive and determination of teams of people passionate about the work they do.
We are now seeking an experienced Prevention Project Manager to join our dynamic team based at our office conveniently situated in Central London. The successful candidate will deliver our proven methodology that has already reached 10 million globally and will play an integral role in preventing the exploitation of those most vulnerable to human trafficking.
This is a newly created full-time position. Some of the activities the postholder will do include:
- Coordinating analytical, intelligence and communications staff to deliver programs
- Supporting the conversion of data analysis and intelligence into tangible actions
- Launching digital, geo-targeted prevention programs alongside technology partners
- Safeguarding individuals who have been exploited or at high risk of exploitation without support
- Building and maintaining effective, trusting, and transparent partnerships to share our preventative model
- Engaging with funders and varied audiences, creating tailored bespoke accessible programs
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in roles relevant to the JPDS such as, but not limited to:
- Project management
- Community change or community development programs
- Digital expertise in delivering content to varied audiences
- Proven relationship management capabilities to build trusted and effective partnerships
- Excellent time-management
- Effective communication skills with the ability to adapt to varying audiences
In return you will be rewarded by working with a truly supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) website www.stopthetraffik.org .
If you are keen to work in a pioneering and fast-paced environment, please send in your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK or call 0207 921 4335.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
This role will close on 10th of December 2021. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th December 2021.