OASIS COMMUNITY HUB HADLEY
1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SALARY: £24,527 per annum (including London Weighting)
Want to enable young people to have positive lives?
Want to be part of a supportive, dynamic, fun & quality team?
Want to make your community a better place?
Want to grow in confidence and experience?
Oasis Youth Service based at our Hub in Hadley are looking for a special, talented and adaptable person to help us strengthen and sustain our wide range of community and targeted programmes.
Oasis Community Hub Hadley team are now in a position to employ an experienced Hub Administrator to work alongside our Oasis Community Hub Hadley team in North London and we are looking for a talented and adaptable person to join our busy team.
The role will encompass marketing and finance activity as well as the general administration that is usual in a busy team. Part of your time will be spent supporting the work of the Oasis Youth Support Project based at North Middlesex University Hospital.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Project Coordinator in maintaining databases, accounts and financial records.
- Supporting effective use across the staff team of the EVIDE management information system
- Keeping paperwork updated, in order and readily available to access.
- Assisting with newsletters, reports, printing, room bookings and minuting meetings.
- Developing and maintaining the Hub social media platforms and updating websites.
The successful post holder must have:
- Proven experience in administration and a flair for finance and cash handling
- Solid Excel experience required.
- The ability to work accurately and efficiently, prioritising your workload.
- Self-motivation, resilience, with excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, working in a community, education and healthcare setting. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A pension scheme, offering 7% employer contribution.
- A generous holiday allowance, starting at 25 days per year (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
- Policies which promote well-being and are family friendly.
Email your CV including a Supporting Statement to email@example.com . Your Supporting Statement should be no more than two A4 pages and must address the following question:
Please expand on your CV to tell us about relevant skills, experience and qualification you have, that relate to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned by Midday 14th September 2022
Interviews will take place in Enfield on the 21st September 2022
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.