Operations Project Manager
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months (with a view to extend),
Full -time, 40 hours/week, (hours/working days negotiable) London-based
Salary: £26,854 per annum (inc. London Allowance)
STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) is a global organisation that has pioneered a systemic solution to disrupt human trafficking using an intelligence led, technology driven model.
We are a unique group of highly motivated individuals with roles that transcend multiple sectors such as business, intelligence analysis, community activism, creative campaigns and digital communications. As the organisation is growing, we believe the time is right to appoint an Operations Project Manager to help us achieve our vision of disrupting human trafficking.
The Operations Manager role will oversee the daily leadership of STOP THE TRAFFIK operations and administration. The role will involve management of Project Officer level staff and will report to the Director of Operations. This role is crucial to STOP THE TRAFFIK, at a point of organisational growth and development.
The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder and have responsibilities such as:
- Leading projects and staff to achieve results that align the organisation’s strategy
- Actively creating a positive working environment for the team, bringing out their best
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of our IT systems, premises, H&S, and monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL)
- Line managing a team of Project Officers and supporting on further recruitment for the team
- Actively promote and model the ethos and values of STOP THE TRAFFIK.
- Supporting at ad-hoc events run by the Communications Team.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have proven experience in coordinating and delivering complex projects
- Be a strategic thinker with ability to craft content targeted at specific audiences
- Demonstrable experience in building effective and trusted partnerships and delivering change
- Have proven strong line management of paid or voluntary roles
- Be able to work as a team and individually, in a fast-paced, target-driven work environment
This is a newly created role within the STOP THE TRAFFIK team, so you will have the opportunity to make the role your own. In return you will be rewarded by working with a supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue, conveniently based in our Central London office. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK website www.stopthetraffik.org
If you are keen to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please send in your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com . For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK or call 0207 921 4335.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
This is a rolling recruitment campaign and interviews will take place as applications are submitted, so please submit your application at your earliest convenience.