Oasis is looking to appoint an experienced Cleaner to be part of our Mulberry Bush Pre-school team at Oasis Hub Coulsdon, South London.
The Mulberry Bush Pre-school provides wrap around childcare for primary aged children and is part of Oasis Community Partnership. We also offer sessional and day care 50 weeks of the years for pre-school children aged two to four years.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cleaner to work regular hours, providing a safe and clean environment for our children and staff.
This is a part-time role, Monday to Friday evenings on a permanent contract. Key responsibilities will include:
- Clean stock and supply facilities with toilet paper, t-towels and cloths
- Cary out general tidying tasks
- Carry out cleaning tasks such as mopping, hoovering, dusting and cleaning bathrooms
- Follow health and safety regulations
- Following specific guidance to ensure compliance in terms of cleaning during periods of pandemics.
- Ensuring safe storage of cleaning materials and products.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience cleaning experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of cleaning equipment and products suitable for a pre-school environment.
- Ability to follow instructions, and take initiative where needed.
In return you will
- join friendly working environment, with a team who really care for the children
- join a non-contributory pension scheme with 7% employer contributions
We expect all staff to share our commitment to safeguarding children and young people and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic pre-school please contact Emily Geraghty, Senior Manager of Mulberry Bush Pre-school, on 0208 660 8568.
We are ideally looking for an immediate start, but can wait for the right candidate.
Based at Mulberry Bush Pre-school, Old Coulsdon, South London
Part-Time, 15 – 20 hours per week, (weekday evenings)
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487