Oasis is looking to appoint a passionate and committed early years practitioner to join our Mulberry Bush Pre-school team, South London.
The Mulberry Bush Pre-school provides wrap around childcare for primary aged children and is part of Oasis Community Partnership. We also offer sessional and day care 50 weeks of the years for pre-school children aged two to four years.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Early Years Level 3 practitioner with a sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to work across the pre-school. Salary is £14,023 p.a. (£20,294 if full-time). Hours are Tuesday to Thursday 08.15am – 17.30pm. This post could be Term-Time Only if it suited the right candidate.
We are looking for those attentive, special, caring people who have:
- Proven experience of working in a pre-school setting.
- Ability to communicate and encourage parents and families to get involved.
- The Early Years practitioner requires a Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification and/or equivalent plus experience.
(Please note we are also advertising for an unqualified After School Club Assistant if you don’t meet the above criteria).
In return you will:
- join a truly warm and friendly working environment, with a team of professionals who really care for the children and support each other.
- receive relevant training opportunities to enable you to grow as a professional.
- join a non-contributory pension scheme with 7% employer contributions.
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we are open to candidates who want to apply as part of a job-share arrangement or Term-Time Only and we actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
If you are interested in joining the team at this highly regarded pre-school and want to know more, please go the Oasis UK charity website, or contact email@example.com, or call 0207 921 4335.
Closing date for completed applications is 9am Monday 26th July 2021. Interviews will be held on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th July 2021 in Old Coulsdon, South London. We anticipate an early September start date.We expect all staff to share our commitment to safeguarding children and young people and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487