STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities across the world to assist in preventing modern slavery & human trafficking.
As the STOP THE TRAFFIK team is growing, we are looking to recruit a Business Engagement Project Officer.
In this role you would be part of a team delivering STT’s business consultancy services. In the last 6 years, STT has built a recognised pioneering approach for business to embrace an intelligence led approach to mitigate the risk of trafficking. We offer businesses bespoke practical solutions guided by real-time intelligence on human trafficking.
Supported by the Project Manager, some of the activities the postholder will do include:
- Supporting the delivery of consultancy services to business clients including supply chain risk mapping, policy reviews and report writing
- Identifying opportunities and undertaking tasks for STOP THE TRAFFIK projects, including our CSR-related activities. Work alongside the Business Project Manager to develop innovative and collaborative projects designed to prevent modern slavery within a commercial setting.
- Analysing and interpreting analytical intelligence to provide various services and products for a range of audiences, including businesses, in order to disrupt global human trafficking recruitment, money flows and demand.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- An understanding or experience in roles relevant to the job description such as:
- Knowledge of how to engage different audiences about complex social issues.
- Demonstrable experience building effective and trusted relationships with clients and partners.
In return you will be rewarded by working with a supportive and friendly team, working on an interesting high profile, global issue, conveniently based in our Central London office. This could be the next exciting step in your career. Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) website www.stopthetraffik.org.
If you are highly resourceful, adaptable and are able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK for full details and an application pack by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 921 4259 between 9am and 3pm only. Please send in your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com .
This is a rolling advertisement. CV’s will be considered as they come in and we will appoint when we find the best candidate. Early applications are recommended.
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.