STOP THE TRAFFIK is looking to recruit a Content Creator. This communications role is critical to our organisation’s strategy to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking (MSHT).
The successful candidate will be a core member of the Communications Team but will work across projects that intersect with community engagement, technology, business & financial institution engagement and data. You will use your engaging storytelling capability to translate our intelligence-led, analytical work to a format tailored for communities and businesses.
- Supporting geo-targeted community campaigns which use digital communications to actively disrupt and prevent human trafficking networks
- Creating engaging videos & editing videos for client work, community work and social media channels
- Creating interactive training materials in the form of e-learning, workshops, and training videos as well as collateral such as posters, handouts, leaflets, and bulletins to be distributed alongside work to clients
- Creating training presentations for bespoke human rights sessions to FSTE 100 and Fortune 500 companies
- To play an active role in our social media engagement strategy, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- Coordinating social media posts with external organisations to promote published work and support events such as Modern Slavery Awareness Day
- Creating social media posts
- Supporting fundraising projects
- Measuring success of campaign work using relevant metrics
Required skills and experience:
- Experience or background producing and editing engaging video content
- Engaging storytelling capability
- Ability to craft interesting, well-design documents at pace
- Experience using social media in a professional setting
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, and similar tools
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Open to learning and picking up new skills
- A friendly, supportive team
- Opportunity to work on an essential, high-profile global issue
- Opportunity to work directly with global brands and experts around the world
- Hybrid-style working and flexible working policies
- Conveniently based Central London office
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life insurance
- An annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years’ service
- Employment policies which reflect the needs of our staff
- Encouragement and autonomy to present new ideas and lead on solutions
- In-house and external training opportunities
Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on website www.stopthetraffik.org.
If you have the relevant experience and are highly resourceful, adaptable and able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact send in a CV and Cover Letter (2 A4 sides) that evidences your ability to be successful in this role. Please email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 20th May 2022.
Interviews will be held from the 23rd May 2022.
We actively encourage applications from people of all background, minority and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£24,007 per annum