STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities across the world to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking.
STOP THE TRAFFIK is looking to recruit a Head of Data and Technology. This role is critical to our organisation’s data and intelligence-led approach to fighting modern slavery and human trafficking.
The successful candidate will lead the data team. Building a rich intelligence picture which is central to STOP THE TRAFFIK’s vision of a collaborative and data enabled anti-trafficking space. You will enhance the existing data products, develop the internal and external partnerships, spot opportunities, and innovate new data products all the while contributing to the overall strategic goal: to prevent exploitation and human trafficking relationships.
- Lead the data team of project officers and project managers
- Innovate data products that build collaboration and prevent human trafficking
- Promote the intelligence generated from gathered data
- Drive effective action using data visualisations
- Build long standing collaborations and relationships
- Ensure best practice cybersecurity and data protection
- Maintain the servers, data pipelines and data products
Required skills and experience:
- People management
- End to end project management
- Collaborative and driven approach
- Data protection and cybersecurity experience
- Experience ensuring best practice with software development tools
- Experience with SQ, cloud computing (e.g. AWS) and/or GIS software.
- A friendly, supportive team
- Opportunity to work on an essential, high-profile global issue
- Opportunity to work directly with global brands and experts around the world
- Hybrid-style working and flexible working policies
- Conveniently based Central London office
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life insurance
- An annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years’ service
- Employment policies which reflect the needs of our staff
- Encouragement and autonomy to present new ideas and lead on solutions
- In-house and external training opportunities
Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on website www.stopthetraffik.org .
If you have the relevant experience and are highly resourceful, adaptable and able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact send in a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 2 A4 sides) that evidences your ability to be successful in this role. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 20th May 2022.
Interviews will be held from the 23rd May 2022.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, minority and underrepresented groups. If you would like any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£30,594 – £36, 727 per annum