STOP THE TRAFFIK (STT) is growing and is now in need of a Head of Business Engagement and Transformation.
In this newly created role you will build partner relationships, inspire and develop a small team and drive our business consultancy forward. Our ambition is to create a business engagement and transformation team that is world leading. Will you be the person to lead this team?
Key activities the postholder will be expected to do include:
- Negotiate new project engagements and partnerships and manage, develop and deepen business/commercial relationships and collaborations.
- Identify and develop new service offerings and methodologies that increase the effectiveness and impact of our work.
- Work as part of the STT global leadership team, contributing to STTs strategic development.
- Line manage a small team of Project Managers, but always encouraging, supporting and collaborating with, other teams across the group.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in developing / implementing ESG or CSR strategies within a business.
- Demonstrable experience of building strategic relationships and influencing change.
- Experience of leading a team with a clear vision, and developing their skills and talents.
- The ability to project manage, deliver to tight deadlines and evaluate outputs and impacts.
- The ability to able to inspire a vision of change in commercial clients from multiple sectors.
If you are passionate about human rights and driving culture change to irradicate modern slavery and to put human rights at the core of business’ strategies, then this could be the role for you.
As well as having the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of a high-profile global issue, staff are rewarded with flexible working options, a generous holiday allowance, up-skilling and training opportunities and a 7% employer contribution pension.
Further details and information about how to apply can be found on the STOP THE TRAFFIK website www.stopthetraffik.org or download the Application Process document on this site, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
This is a rolling advertisement. CV’s and Cover Letter’s will be considered as they come in and we will appoint when we find the best candidate. Early applications are recommended. Please also complete the document titled ‘Application Process’.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in the UK. STT is not in a position to help with sponsorship or visas.