STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities across the world to to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking.
STOP THE TRAFFIK is looking to recruit an Intelligence Analyst. This technology role is critical to our organisation’s data and intelligence-led approach to fighting modern slavery and human trafficking.
The successful candidate will be a core member of the Business Engagement Team, intersecting frequently with the Data and Intelligence Team, delivering STT’s business consultancy services, specifically working with business and financial services clients.
- Supporting businesses to enhance their existing risk mitigation frameworks to fight modern slavery and human trafficking (incl. supply chain risk mapping, policy reviews, and report writing)
- Work with partners to design, embed and launch enhanced data visualisations around human trafficking
- Conducting research on sectors, countries or impacts to human rights
- Analysing and interpreting analytical intelligence to provide various services and products for a range of businesses, to disrupt global human trafficking recruitment, money flows and demand
- Translating intelligence briefings and case information into useable insights for businesses
- Automating processes through use of data and helping to integrate processes into an easy to use and easy to update formal
- Creating data visualisations to display trends and identify areas of risk
- Support the team with advanced excel use (data analytics, statistics, modifying and interpreting trends in data)
- Own and run web scraping and adverse media search processes
- Distilling key findings from projects and research and inputting these into a shared database for the team
Required skills and experience
- Experience in data analytics, statistics, creating modifying and interpreting trends in data
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, or similar)
- Excellent communication to translate the issue of MSHT and STT’s model to a range of audiences
- Experience in project management with an ability to show positive outcomes and impact
- Demonstrable experience building effective and trusted partnerships
- Have excellent time management and communication skills
- Open to pick up and learn new skills
- A friendly, supportive team
- Opportunity to work on an essential, high-profile global issue
- Opportunity to work directly with global brands and experts around the world
- Hybrid-style working and flexible working policies
- Conveniently based Central London office
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life insurance
- An annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years’ service
- Employment policies which reflect the needs of our staff
- Encouragement and autonomy to present new ideas and lead on solutions
- In-house and external training opportunities
Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on website www.stopthetraffik.org.
If you have the relevant experience and are highly resourceful, adaptable and able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact send in a CV and Cover Letter (2 A4 sides) that evidences your ability to be successful in this role. Please email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 9am June 3rd 2022.
Interviews will be held from June 9th 2022
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, minority and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£24,007 per annum