Ukraine Emergency Prevention Project Manager
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
STOP THE TRAFFIK is a groundbreaking charity established in 2006, working with communities across the world to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking.
STOP THE TRAFFIK is looking to recruit a Ukraine Emergency Prevention Project Manager. This role is critical to lead and deliver our intelligence-led, digital campaigns that will target those on the move with critical safety information, as a result of the Ukrainian crisis.
The successful candidate will be a core member of our Communications Team but will work across community engagement, business & financial institution engagement, technology and data.
- Operational leadership and delivery of digital campaigns that will target those on the move due to the Ukrainian crisis with critical safety information.
- Create and implement a project plan to the achieve our targets and overall objectives, with a strong ability to organise and prioritise.
- Manage and build trust with diverse partners (financial institutions, businesses, NGOs, community leaders) who will contribute towards the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Work with existing STT programme leads. This includes working with our Director of Intelligence on investigations and safeguarding processes across data coming in. Secondly, working with our Director of Technology to support on our STOP APP, data collection, and analysis. Thirdly, working with our Director of Marketing on messaging and communications.
- Support the expansion and delivery of funding partners, produce project performance reports.
- Support how we measure impact across this project in the short, medium, and long term.
- Communicate the issue of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking in ways which are bespoke and practical.
- Use analytical thinking to identify and resolve potential blockages in the project process.
- Liaise with project funders and produce project performance reports.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience delivering a complex, nuanced project to targeted audiences
- Knowledge of how to engage different audiences about complex social issues.
- Demonstrable experience building effective and trusted relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A real interest in human rights
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Open to picking up new skills
- A friendly, supportive team
- Opportunity to work on an essential, high-profile global issue
- Opportunity to work directly with global brands and experts around the world
- Hybrid-style working and flexible working policies
- Conveniently based Central London office
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life insurance
- An annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years’ service
- Employment policies which reflect the needs of our staff
- Encouragement and autonomy to present new ideas and lead on solutions
- In-house and external training opportunities
Further details about STOP THE TRAFFIK can be found on website www.stopthetraffik.org.
If you have the relevant experience and are highly resourceful, adaptable and able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, please contact send in a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 2 A4 sides) that evidences your ability to be successful in this role. Please email to email@example.com
For further information please contact STOP THE TRAFFIK or call 0207 921 4335.
This is a rolling advertisement. CV’s will be considered as they come in and we will appoint when we find the best candidate. Early applications are recommended.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, minority and underrepresented groups. If you require any assistance to overcome potential barriers, please let us know.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We cannot sponsor employees or assist with work visas.