YOUTH SUPPORT PRACTITIONER
OASIS HUB WATERLOO
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SALARY: £27,445 (Including London Weighting)
Want to enable young people to have positive lives?
Want to be part of a supportive, dynamic, fun & quality team?
Want to make the community a better place?
Want to grow in confidence and hope?
Oasis Youth Service based at our Hub in Waterloo are looking for a special, talented and adaptable person to help us strengthen and sustain our wide range of community and targeted programmes.
This new and exciting role will take responsibility for our after-school Hub Youth programme whilst co-developing, co-delivering and supporting our targeted services with young people across five schools and St Thomas’s A&E Department.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has recent and proven experience with inner city young people.
- Can co-develop and co-deliver inclusive and supportive programmes with young people.
- Is comfortable working on their own or in a team.
- Can enable us to improve our service and opportunities for young people.
Is this you? Great – read on.
If you want an informal chat about this role and Oasis Youth Services get in touch with Stu (Head of Youth Services at Oasis Waterloo) on 07752392395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing national organisation, making a difference to communities on a local level, while individually improving the life chances of young people. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- Flexible working where possible with family friendly policies
- A non-contributory pension scheme, currently offering 7% employer contribution
- A generous holiday allowance, starting at 25 days per year (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
Email your CV including a Supporting Statement to email@example.com . Your Supporting Statement should be no more than two A4 pages and must address the following questions:
- Please expand on your CV to tell us about relevant skills, experience and qualification you have, that relate to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned by Midday 8th June 2022
Interviews will take place in Waterloo on the 15th and 16th June 2022
We actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487