Oasis UK is driven by the passionate belief that each human being is uniquely valuable and of equal importance.
It informs our inclusive ethos, which we hope is obvious wherever and whenever someone encounters Oasis and permeates through everything we do.
Our five ethos values:
- A passion to include everyone
- A desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- A commitment to healthy and open relationships
- A deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- A sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
The 9 Habits
At Oasis, out ethos is something we live out every day in the way we work a and how we treat one another – across our Academies, Community Hubs, churches and partners.
All of us strive to develop the 9 Habits in our behaviour and this has been the key to transformation in our schools and community projects.
Jill Rowe, our Ethos & Formation Director (left), works across the the organisation training and supporting staff and school children alike in understanding the 9 Habits and how they can hep us better understand ourselves and our behaviour. Her blogs are available below.